Use the e-Talent Canada platform to recruit qualified internationally educated IT professionals who are within days, weeks or months of arriving in Canada as permanent residents. A program funded by the Government of Canada that connects employers with international IT professionals set to arrive in Canada as permanent residents.
The GO Talent program provides employers with the opportunity to connect with hundreds of Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) with an IT background who are within days, weeks or months of arriving in Canada as permanent residents. Employers can submit job postings and gain full access to our IEP talent pool, and registered job–seeker access detailed labour market information, as well as our job portal that provides:
- Assistance with preparing a resumé and cover letter for the Canadian job market.
- An ICT job board, with job opportunities listed by employer partners.
- The Information Technology Professional (ITP) designation, which validates skills, language profile, and international work experience and education for Canadian employers.
Why it matters
This job portal provides benefits to employers by providing increased access to recruit qualified candidates before they arrive, reducing the amount of time spent screening potential applicants all while providing the ability to recruit qualified candidates all before they arrive in Canada.
Benefits to Employers
- Increased access to recruit qualified candidates before they arrive
- Reduce the amount of time spent on screening potential applicants
- Decrease the barriers and complexity with hiring international talent
- Facilitate virtual interviews with tools and resources
- Support talent recruitment strategies and future resource planning
- Gain an edge in the race for talent
Who is eligible
|IT work experience required
|Residency status in Canada:
|Received Government pre-arrival service invitation letters or COPR