You could get funding equal to 60% of your annual revenues if you’re an artist-run centre, own an art/literature magazine, or operate an agency or service organization that supports the development of a particular artistic practice.
Types of potential applicants to this component include:
- support organizations and shared platforms
- artist-run centres
- magazines on the arts and literature
- agencies and management service organizations
Your eligibility to apply to this component is determined by the validated profile created in the portal.
To be eligible, your organization must:
- presently receive core support from this component.
If your organization is presently receiving core support from another component, you must contact your Program Officer to confirm your eligibility before you apply.
- have received 1 composite grant or 3 Canada Council project grants from the Canada Council in the last 5 years. This excludes grants from the following components and programs: Travel, Translation, Small-Scale Activities, Digital Strategy Fund, Leadership for Change: Grants for Organizational Development, Flying Squad, Visiting Foreign Artists.
- be a registered or incorporated arts organization
- work with a professional staff
- have at least 5 years of continuous activities and services that support professional arts practice
- have had total revenues exceeding $50 000 in each of the last 3 years (some exceptions may be considered)