Advice and funding of up to $5,000 to help new or existing businesses hire, grow, plan, export and more.
Through Starter Company Plus, you can:
- get one-on-one guidance from a Small Business Enterprise Centre advisor
- participate in business workshops, seminars or networking events
- topics range from writing a business plan to budgeting to marketing campaigns
- talk to a mentor with experience in starting, expanding or buying a small business
You can also apply for a grant of up to $5,000.
These supports are available if you want to start a new company, expand an existing company or buy a business in Ontario.
- 18 years of age or older
- an Ontario resident and Canadian citizen (or permanent resident)
- not attending school full-time or returning to school
To qualify for a grant, you must be able to make a contribution in cash or in kind. It has to be for least 25% of the grant amount.